Pages

Thursday 7 March 2019

Athletics Day

Hi,
In Athletics day we can support our house and we can were mufti but we have to were our house colours to support our houses and we can also were our PE uniform. When it was Athletics day and I got to school and change into my PE uniform to go straight into the Athletics because the competitive go straight in the gym and listen to the instructions. If you were not competitive you will be doing the social and social will be just for fun but the competitive is when you win they give your house a points for example when I win one event in athletics day they give my group a point.

Next we have stared doing our events so my first event was Discus and it was so fun doing discus because I was also with my friends. So I was the second one to throw the discus and It was so far and I beat the first one that throw. After that the next person throw after the five people throw they did not beat me. When my friends starting to throw they were starting to beat me and I think I just came fifth place but the it was still fun doing discus.

After that my next event was the 200 metres sprint and I was by my self running and they timer the time how long did I ran 200 metres. So when I started doing the 200 metres It was kind of little bit fun because I was only by myself running so when I got to the finish line and I did not know how long did I ran 200 metres.

After I have done the 200 metres I wen't to shot put with my friend and we have done the shot put at the same time. So when we have started the shout put I was coming third then after that I threw again the ball and I was still coming third and I did not know who came first at shout put. It was also fun if I did not win the shot put.

 My favourite is after the shot put and it is the 60 metres sprint and I am also versing my friends in the race. So after that teacher put what lane we are going to be in and I was lane 3 and I think there was 6 lanes in the 60 metres sprint. It was so so fun doing sprints.

After the 60 metre sprint I waited four 2 hours then got to do the High Jump so first at High Jump we started at 1.5 Metres and I was the second one to jump so I tried my best to jump the 1.5 metres and I made it. After we all have a turn the teacher has move it up into 1.10 metres and I also made it after a few minutes the teacher has put it in higher and it is now 1.15 metres high and I thought I would not make it because it was so high and I manage to make it. After that the teacher has put it more higher and it is now 1.20 metres and it was so high it was so high from before it was like almost higher than me so I tried my best but I did now make it but the high jump was still fun.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Joshua, it sounds like you had a very eventful day! You worked really hard on this blog post and I enjoyed hearing about all the competitive activities you did at Athletics Day.

    Keep up the awesome blogging. I wonder if next time you could add an image to go with your writing to make it stand out?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.