Pages

Tuesday 5 March 2019

Global Community

Hi,
Today I am going to share you abut the Global Community. So first the four classes had joined in and mixed together then we have to pick a group. So we have to pick a group so the groups are Hornby community, Otuatahi community, Global community, Hornby High School community, Aotearoa community, Hornby community. So I have picked the Global community and there is a few people in our group.


  • Explain what community you have joined
I have joined the global community
  • Explain why this group is your passion
This is my passion because there is Rubbish all around the Global Community  
  • Explain one idea your interested in
I think I am going to make an ad or an animation
  • How do you think you will achieve this idea
I think what I am going to do to achieve this idea is maybe I could watch a few add about Reuse, Reduce, Recycle to get some Ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.