Pages

Thursday 21 March 2019

Hurumanu Drama

Hi,
This week in Hurumanu Drama we have to pick our groups in drama, then the teacher will give us random card and we will have to follow it. Then after that in our group we have to choose something like character emotions so my group has pick the song of when your happy and you know clap your hands. Then my group were keep practising the song after we have practise the song we have to sing like first whispering the the song will get louder. Then louder as we sing after that we have to do another one and we have to sing loudest to whisper. Then when we have done the singing we have to practice our moves then our dance was kind of funny but we still made another one and it was good. So here is the card that we have been following I hope you like it.


Chorus of Voice & Movement: Step by Step

C:\Users\ck\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\D5I1KXZ3\dancing-people[1].png
You have 5 minutes to:
DECIDE: a character’s emotion from your piece
CHOOSE: 1 or 2 words or phrases that express that emotion to repeat together as a chorus.
DECIDE: how to change your volume within the scene: whispering to loud? Loud to a whisper?
CHOOSE: Choose 1 or 2 moves that express the emotion to repeat together as a chorus.
DECIDE: what pathway (direction) you will take in the space: will you move in a circle? Surround one character? Diagonal lines? Confront the audience at the front edge of the stage?

REHEARSE the scene 3-4 time -10 minutes

PERFORM scene to the class


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.