Pages

Thursday 14 March 2019

Puppet Show

Hi,
This week we have been making a puppet to make a puppet show. So we have a group of four people and we have to tell how to be healthy everyday. So we practise what we are going to say in our puppet  show. My puppet was a dog and my groups puppet were Super Duck, Ninja, Apple. So that is my groups puppet in our practise we have to say something that will keep us healthy and each of us will need to say something to keep healthy. So I was the first one to say something and then my group is next after that we got to start doing our puppet show if you would like to see the video here it is I gope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.