Pages

Tuesday 12 March 2019

Community Impact Project

In your own words, what is the project?
The project is to create something made out of rubbish around the global community.
What is the purpose?
The purpose of this is to clean the environment and reusing the rubbish to create something that is made out of rubbish.
How much rubbish do you think we are going to collect? Why do you think that?
I think were going to collect a lot of rubbish in our community.
What colours do you think we will see the most?Why?
I think the colours that we are going to see the most is silver because we see a lot of cans.
What type of art would you like to create?
I think the art that I would like to create a drawing that is made out of rubbish.

1 comment:

  1. Kamusta Joshua

    Nice job explaining and sharing some of your ideas. I like that you chose an image that we also saw on the video clip. I think recreating a drawing is a very cool idea. What type of drawing could we make that represents Hornby High School?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.