Pages

Tuesday 11 June 2019

CIP

Hi,
This week in CIP we have made a DLO about ( Needs VS Wants ) So before that we have been sitting on the mat and listening to the instructions of what we are going to do. But first we shared a few examples of the mat to get some few ideas to write in our DLO. So I have my DLO in a google drawing but you can we had a choice we can do it in ( Pictochart, Google Drawing and etc ) Here is my DLO and I hope you like it and also comment what you think about this post also.

1 comment:

  1. Kamusta Joshua, I am really pleased to see your hard work from today. You only had a little bit of time to complete this work and you got your DLO done and shared within the time frame.

    I wonder, why do you think we were learning about needs and wants?
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.