Pages

Thursday 13 June 2019

Ph Independents day

Hi,
This blog post is about Philippines Independence day because this week in June is the Philippines Independence day. I have write some facts about the Philippines Independence day here it is I hope you like it and also comment on this blog post about what you think about it.

Philippines Independence day. In June 12, 1898 the flag of the Philippines so the first person that rise the flag in the Philippines is Emilio Aguinaldo. The design of the flag has a meaning ( The Blue, Red means the state of the war ) Independence day mean Araw- ng kaliyaan or in English day of freedom. A horizontal colour of blue and red; with a white equilateral triangle based at the hoist. Containing three 5- pointed gold stars at its vertices and 8- rayed gold sun at its center. It is designed by Emilio Aguinaldo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.