Pages

Sunday 16 June 2019

Hurumanu Drawing

Hi,
This blog post is about hurumanu Art. So in hurumanu we started practising how to draw faster and also not putting that much information in our drawing. We have drawn in a piece of paper one of Quentin Blake drawing and we copy it and draw it in our piece of paper. Here is my drawing and I hope you like it and also comment what you think about this post here is my drawing.

We also have to do a research in google about Quentin Blake and we have to write 5 facts about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.