Pages

Thursday 20 June 2019

Shoes

Hi,





What do you think your shoes does when you left them at your house or in your bedroom anywhere part of your house what do you think they would do?

Here is a story that I have made here it is I hope you like it.

Before school I was getting late to school and we have sports today so when I have arrive at the school. I was thinking about something because I think I forgot something at home left something. Now I know I left my sports shoes at home. But I was so lucky we have to do sports inside the gym. So I took my school shoes of and got inside the gym. What do you think my school shoes are doing the shoes ties got loose and it turned into a line a very long line but it is just thin like normal shoes. But the school shoes is connected to another shoes so it is connected to a sports shoes so they were all working together to connect the shoe lies-es from school to home. Finally the shoes got connected to the sports shoes that got left at home then the school shoes is texting it with the shoe lies-es so the school shoes said what are you doing right now the sport shoes said I am sleeping and it is very cold in here. Then the school shoes said can you come very quickly at school but the sports shoes does not know were's the way to school because it is always inside the bag. The school shoes tried to get out of the house it look every where part of the house so it's last chance he has to go threw the dogs door so it jump right threw it then got out of the house. Finally so the school shoes are still telling him witch way is the school the school shoes said go right so the sports shoes goes right very quickly but he has to cross the road. Then the sports shoes had an Idea it could just run from were the sports shoes is to the other side without stopping at the middle of the road. After the sports shoes cross the road the school shoes said keep going straight until you find the first street then when you sea it go left I mean right. So a few minutes later the sports shoes said I did the right turn so the school shoes said if you can sea the orange circle colour go close to it. Then go threw the fence because that's the only way into the school so the school shoes is now telling the sports shoes the way to the gym so when the sports shoes finally got front of the gym they got a bog problem the sports shoes can't get inside the gym. Then the school shoes had an Idea the school shoes said to the other shoes inside the gym we need to stuck to

TO BE CONTINUED....

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.