Pages

Tuesday 18 June 2019

CIP

Hi,
This blog post is about CIP in CIP we are focusing how to be ( Kind ) So first of all we answered a few questions. After that we have to answer another questions so here is the 2 questions that we have to do here it is.


What are some things we talked about in our group discussion?
In the group discussion we talked about how or discuss about what we are going to answer the questions. So we talked about colouring so the colouring is like we have to create an advertisement to share to a different schools. Then we have to answer a few questions that's why we can have an idea of what we are answering.

How do you think we should organise this event?
Maybe we could like partner up the children from different school to another school and then we could do the art competition. That's why they could meet other children from other children and they maybe could show kindness to each other.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.