Pages

Tuesday 10 September 2019

CIP

Hi,
In CIP we have been doing a project we have made a DLO that supports a company the Terracycle company. So in CIP I have made a DLO slide show that can help their company. We are posting some DLO in our blog and also in the Facebook page of the school. People who will get involve in our CIP is the people in the community like whanua members. I thing we will collect about to a 80kg or higher.
When we receive the money from Terracycle my be we could help donate it to some charities. Here is the DLO that I have made I hope you like it.


1 comment:

  1. Found your post interesting to read. I cant wait to see your post soon. Good luck for the upcoming update.This article is really very interesting and effective.

    Golden Bridge Ba Na Hills Tour from Chan May port
    Phong Nha Pioneer Travel
    centralvietnampackagetour
    viettours
    mysontours


    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.