Pages

Wednesday 11 September 2019

Hurumanu PE

Hi,
in the last few weeks we have been doing hurumanu PE. So we are practising how to teach our classmates how to play basket ball so each team has a different kinds of sports so they also have to teach us what sport they are doing. So before our team do some practise we have to do a maths in maths we have been measuring the field and also figuring out how many buckets of paint we need to pain the whole field. So in our groups there is six of us and we half it again and there is one only three of us now so the three of us trying to figure out what is the answer to the questions.

After the maths the second half of Hurumanu PE we practise the Basketball that we are going to teach. So first we have to practice our warm up then the drills so our warm up. So we started our drills so our drills was layups and shooting from the free pointer. Also different drills when the second half is almost done we have played a big game of basketball and when we started the bell ring and we did not get to play that long.

After that week we have played bench ball the team french fries teach us how to play bench ball so first we did some warm up the warm up was star jump, high knees, sprints, sneak up on granny. When we played sneak up on granny I tried my best to be the granny and a run as fast as I could when the granny isn't looking and I manage to touch the granny and I become granny. It was fun for me when I become granny.

After the warm we have played bench ball so first the year 7 vs year 7 then the other side is year 8 vs year 8. So I am a year 7 so I played in the year 7 after a few minutes our team has lost in the game of bench ball but it was still fun. When we have come back from lunch we were versing all of the year 8 and there is all of the year 7 also. It was fun because the game was so big and the bench was long and we have more space. There was no outline so it was more fun. When they passed the ball to me I throw it as hard as I can to get it closer to my classmates beside the bench. We were trying our best to win but a few minutes later we lost to the year eights because they are so good at playing bench ball.

Here is a photo of us playing bench ball I hope you like the blog post that I have done.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.