Pages

Monday 2 September 2019

Digital Tech

Hi,
In digital tech we have been researching some information about the issues in the earth. So first be fore we did some research we have to pick what we are going to research about.

I have chosen to do the environmental issue so in the environmental issue I search about the air pollution and also search up ( Why did they use plastic in the first place when it is going to make the air polluted? ) I have chosen this issue because the air is getting polluted so I want to research about the Environmental Issue because in the environment there's some pollution. So I got interested in the environmental Issue then I have research why did we use plastic in the first place and it says that is was use first in US and they use it for the radar that allowed them to place it in the aeroplane.

So the teacher has shared us a document so we can put the things that we have research in google. When we are researching we have to right it in our own words in the document. Then in the document there is a columns and it says that we have to come up with our own questions so I put my own question in the column then I have to search it up in google and right what I found in my own words at the bottom of the question. After we done that there is a column beside the question and it says what was in the first research that you search up in google and we have to write about what was in the google that I have search. There is 3 columns that says that so that is what we have done in digital tech so far.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uWR7fMmTf5pP_oc8t8q2JMWvXc2TIQi5fLWETd93i_g/edit

 I hope you like my blog post.

2 comments:

  1. Kamusta Joshua!

    Can you check the sharing settings on the doc you have added? It looks like we need to request permission. Make sure it's set to "anyone can view" :)

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Joshua i'm Matt I like your work because you did a right thing like the letter that you make it big and the comma. I wish you were that way I like your blog post the answer and the information. Joshua i have a question! why did you pic the environment?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.