Pages

Thursday 12 September 2019

Digital Tech

Hi,
In Digital Tech we have to write a reflection about scratch and sphero. So first I have write about the scratch. Scratch is a coding game in scratch you can make your own game and also play your classmates scratch that they have made. Sphero and scratch is kind of similar because in scratch you code it and you put the blocks to control the character. In sphero you also use a block to control the robot then it will move by itself. If they ask me what I prefer I would pick sphero because it is a robot and you can make the block to make it move like on scratch and also you can control it with a joystick.
So in sphero we use an Ipad and we can't put the link in our blog because it is in an ipad.

What is scratch- Scratch is a software or computer programme. In Scratch you can make games and animations.
What is sphero- Sphero is a robot that is sphere and you can play with it you can connect your ipad in the robot.

What do they have in common- Scratch and sphero are similar because they have the coding.
Which app do you prefer to us why- I prefer to choose sphero because it is fun and also easy to use.
How can you use that app to solve your problem- Scratch can help make a work of an animation bot like sphero.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.