Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2019

PE

Hi,
In Hurumanu PE the teachers have shared us a document that we have to do so the teacher has already put us in a group. So we have to find the members in our group and we have to work together and answer the questions in the document. So we have to choose a sport for teaching our classmates to do the sport so the sport that we have chosen was Basket Ball. In the document that the teacher have shared us we have to put write the rules in the document and some drills in Basket Ball.

After a few days we have done PE again and we have to continue working in the document and finish it. So me and my group gathered again and work together again then putting the drills in a sentence so they understand what we are meaning like the word double dribble. We have to write a sentence on the like double dribble means when you dribble the ball and stop and hold it and dribble again that is what double dribble means.

After we did the document we have to go in the gym and practice our warm up that we have wrote in the document that the teacher that has shared to us. So in the gym me and my group jog around the court. Then after that we have did some shooting on the hoop so that is what we have done in Hurumanu PE

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.