Pages

Monday 10 August 2020

Communication Challenge

Hi,In Hurumanu 3 we did a communication challenge so me and my partner created a sign language. Then we practice that sign language that we made up after a few minutes we went outside and my partner went 100 metres away from me and do the sign language. Then the teacher told my buddy a word and me buddy has to tell me the word using sign language then I have to write it down in a piece of paper. The first time we did it it wasn't going well but the second time me and my partner work hard and keep practising and we manage to get the word right and the last time we did it we did not get the words maybe me and my partner could do better next time by being more specific of what were trying to say. The communication challenge we did was fun I hope you try it and make your own sign language. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.