Pages

Tuesday 11 August 2020

Navigation

Aim:

I want to walk in a straight line with no senses.

Hypothesis:

I predict that I wouldn't be able to walk in a straight line and walk in circles.

Method:

Equipment:

  • Bucket
  • Blindfold
  • Cotton Wool
Instruction:
  1. Using the blind cover your eyes
  2. Then out some cotton wool in your ears
  3. Put the bucket on your head
  4. Then spin 3 times in a circle
  5. Then get your partner to line you up in the right direction 
  6. Begin walking in a straight line

Safety:
  • Stop walking when you hear the whistle stop walking 
  • Stop walking when your partner says stop 
  • Do not walk into objects, Trees, Bushes,Fences and people
Results: 
The result is that I walked in circles and almost crush into a bush it was impossible to walk into a straight line I was walking in zigzag and circles.

Conclusion: On this experiment it was hard to walk in a straight line and it was scary that I imagine that I am close to crushing the bush.


Find a satellite picture of the field

Words to do with directions
  • Left/Right
  • Straight/Curve/ZigZag
  • Backwards/Forwards
  • Diagonal
  • Up/Down
  • North/East/South/West
  • Nor'East
  • North Westerly 
  • North North East
  • East North East
  • Bogey at 6 o'clock
  • 360 Degrees


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.