Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2020

Make Beliefs

Hi,
In wannaga we are learning about cyber smart and this is lesson 1 which is how to learn create and share we learnt how to make comic so we tried using a site called Make Beliefs and you can make a short comics. Like what we did so here is what I did in the Make Beliefs site it is so good try it and you can also put words beside the characters that you put and edit it here is what I have done. Here is the link to the website try it. https://www.makebeliefscomix.com/Comix/

3 comments:

  1. Hi Joshua

    I really like what you have done with your comic. I think what you've done with the skeleton and the head is really creative. But i think you need to put a couple more slides in. Where was your story gonna go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Joshua, I really like the way you added skeleton his head popped out and the other monsters we're worrying to the mummy i think you should add more comix so that we really see the real ending.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Joshua, I really like your blog. There so many monsters that you put on your comic and it's so amazing. The skeleton is so cool the other are amazing on the third picture it's like they are having a bonding friends time.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.