Pages

Monday 31 August 2020

Making A Mars Rover

Hi,

In Hurumanu 3 science we tried making a Mars Rover using pastas and Round mints. So what we had to do first was to plan what would the mars rover would look like before we actually make it we draw it on a piece of paper and draw some ideas for the rover. After a few minutes we started making the rover then we put the parts together with my group. We used glues to put the parts together and stick it the challenge to us was to make the wheels move it took us a lot of time to think of how the wheels is going to move. The last part that we had done was do the challenge was trying the car and putting it on the 1m down ramp it didn't work quite right because the wheels broke here is some of the photos that was taken during the making of the rover.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.