Pages

Monday 29 October 2018

End of year Preparation

W.AL.T Prepare for our end of year PAT comprehensions and star test.

Hi,
This week we started preparing for our end of year PAT comprehensions and star test. For example this test is like testing what you improve from the beginning of the year and this year this test that were going to do is going to show us what we have improve. Like from the beginning of the year to the end of the year.

 We also prepare for the other test like reading. We need to reread the sentence and check again if it's wright. 

On writing we have to make sure that the words that we are writing is making sense and also like on reading reread the sentence. Also make sure that our writing is making sense. 

 If it was on maths you make sure that you try all of the answer then if know that its not really the answer you can like cross it out that why you know that it is not a write one.

This is my goals to improve my PAT comprehension and Star test.

My goals

  • Rereading the sentence
  • Cheeking if it makes sense
  • Taking your time

2 comments:

  1. A good one son! this reminded me of when I was at your age too doing lot of review with all the subject taken. Make sure to reread your sentence to correct your phrases. I hoping to see more of your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Joshua I really like your blog post and as well i found a spelling error in your writing it was Cheeking it was meant to be checking right but other than that the rest of the blog post is great.
    Thanks Jamie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.