Pages

Wednesday 31 October 2018

Maths DLO

Hi,
This week we also started doing our Maths DLO this DLO is about using number line to answer a question. For example 299+___=400 and then you will use a number line strategy and then you will know the answer is 101. You also can use subtraction and addition in the number line I am also sorry that the sound is little bit glitchy but you can just watch the video then you will see how I done it step by step. Here is the video I hope you enjoy it.


I hope you like the video and don't forget if you comment put Positive, Thoughtful and Helpful comment.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joshua,
    I like your blog post about Problem solving. Did you make a animation and I like your answer that how you solve the question. I really like your blog post how good you are when do a Maths DLO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Joshua
    I like your writing skills because they are harder to do on a device but can you put in harder questions because they are very simple but great job bye

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.