Pages

Thursday 4 October 2018

Hell's gate

Hi,
On Sept 10 we were on Rotorua and we wen't to Hell's gate. The Hell's gate was like a volcanoe and it has also a sulfur pool and it was so hot. Before we go on the sulfur we went to go and have a walk around at the Hell's gate. When we were walking we so the smoke was so huge coming from the ground and the mud was boiling hot and there was also a sign how hot they are and I so it was 100 degree Celsius and you can fill the how how it was. After that we still keep walking but we so a Maori village we also so some of the things that they use to catch birds. There was also some flowers on the side but we also so a water falls but it was not huge but. Then we keep walking then we so a mini volcanoe and there was a stairs on the side if it was not on the side it could get burned by the volcano and we also took some photos of the volcanoe. But after we took some photos and we walk back quickly and wen't into the sulfur the sulfur is a mud that's hot but you can still go on it. But you can't go passing on you head because if the mud goes to your eye it would really heart that's why there was  a rules. Here is some of the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.