Pages

Thursday 25 October 2018

Summer learning practice

Image result for 1917 book


Hola, Kumusta, Konichiwa.

This week we have been doing our practice for summer learning Journey. If you remember the Australia fact that I post on my blog. So this is about Curious kiwi that he forget his book and he is worried that he will be bored on a long flight without anything . He asked you for some help.



I wanted to share 1917 Machines of war the person who write this was Brian Falkner. I shared this with you because it is so interesting and it hook me in maybe you could read about this book someday. This book doesn't have lots of picture but you can see at the back of the book there is a person and Airplanes. 

Thank you for reading this post and I hope you like it. What do you know about Australia?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joshua,

    I would like to read more blog post from you. Keep it up Joshua!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.