Pages

Tuesday 27 August 2019

All Blacks

Hi,

Image result for Anton Lienert Brown
This blog post is about All Blacks. So in CIP we have been making poster video and other things for All Blacks. So after a few weeks the All Black player named Anton Leinert Brown he has send as a short video clip saying thank you very much for our hard work that we have made for the All Blacks players. So that is the short message Anton Leinert Brown gave us. Thank you very much for sending us a short feed back about what we have been doing in CIP thank you very much. We were also very happy when we got to sea the video message that Anton Leinert Brown gave us. I was very thankful because all that things that we have done in CIP we have gotten a feed back from a player.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joshua I like the way you do really fast your All Blacks work, you remember puting on your full stop and your capital letters.I like the way you piut on someone form the All Blacks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joshua I really like your blog post because it's really make sense and I like it because you have put some picture.And I see that you really having fun tipping.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.