Pages

Tuesday 13 August 2019

CIP

Hi,
In CIP we have wrote a letter to somebody important to us. Like a teacher at school, Mum, Dad, Brother, Grandpa, Grandma or other family members. So after we wrote a letter to them we have to show it to a teacher and when they cheeks it we will have to share our writing to someone that was important to us so that is what we have done in CIP. We also have to write it to a google doc because we can write us much as we can but not to many because maybe it's to long and they don't wan't to read it anymore. I hope you like my blog post

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.