Pages

Tuesday 6 August 2019

CIP

Hi,
In CIP we have been working on a mufti day for the Crazy Kids Can. So first of all we have started splitting into groups my group is posters so I have to make a poster using a paper and drawing the information or write it down in the paper or you could write in fancy letters and write the information in the piece of paper. Some of the groups a re working on devices and they are create some DLO to present or share in the school. We shared the DLO by showing it up into the TV's at school that is why they know that we have planned that we have doing a mufti day the date of the mufti day is in August 8  Thursday. We are doing this mufti day for the Crazy Kids Can because we are also donating gold coin to give at the Crazy Kids Can. The theme of the mufti day is the radical rainbow so we have a choice we can wear a different colours in our own or we can pair up with some friends and make a rainbow with your friends. We choose the radical rainbow by voting some themes in the class so the final theme that we have voted was radical rainbow that's why we have to wear that in the mufti day.

What as the planning process? How did we come up with our theme?
The planning process was making groups and splitting the teachers are splitting us into groups. We came up with the radical rainbow by voting some theme for the mufti day so the final vote that we all have voted is the radical rainbow.

Who are we raising our money for? What do you know about them?
We are raising money for the (Crazy Kids Can) by donating some gold coin to the Crazy Kids Can. I know that Crazy Kids Can is dressing up like crazy.

What makes a successful mufti day?
I think to make the mufti day successful is by wearing the radical rainbow.

What jobs did you have/ Will you have
My job was to make a poster to display at school.

How is this spreading kindness to our community?
It's spreading it by helping kids can and donating some gold coins.



1 comment:

  1. Kamusta Joshua!

    This is an example of a really well written blog post! You had a clear introduction that told us about the task and your answers to the questions were really well thought out. You answered them all in full sentences.

    Keep up the hard work in CIP, I am really glad to have you in the Kindness group again this term. I also liked how we could display your great poster on our classroom door!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.