Pages

Tuesday 20 August 2019

All Blacks

Hi,
In CIP we have done some research about the All Blacks team. In CIP we have to answers some questions in the google drawing that the teacher that they have made. So There are three columns so the first column is What I know about All Blacks so we have to write what we already know about them. The second column is what I want to know about them so I wrote what I want to know about all blacks. The third Column is what I found out about All Blacks so here is the google drawing that we have made.

1 comment:

  1. Kamusta Joshua

    Thanks for sharing your work from the lesson today. I like the detail you shared in your introduction to the task. Why do you think we are learning about the All Blacks?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.