Pages

Wednesday 21 August 2019

Hurumanu PE

Hi,
The first time that we have done in Hurumanu so first we have been split into groups that the teacher have made. So after we got altogether and find the person in our group. After find all of the person in our group we have to come up with a team name so our team name is Celtics. A few minutes later the teacher shared a document to us and it is about fitness that we are going to do.

So we went inside the gym and did some fitness so first our group was in the sit ups section so in 30 seconds we have to do much sit ups as possible as we can so in sit ups I got 15 sit ups in 30 seconds. The second section that we have was the sit and reach so in the sit and reach I got 20 mm. The third section that we have done is grip test so in grip test I got 13 times in 30 seconds. So after that we were in the vertical jump section so first we have to put our hands up when I put my hands up I reach 2.0 Meters when I jump I reach 2.4 meters high.

The second time we have done PE is a Beep Test. So first we have to get change in to our PE gear so we are comfortable to do PE. After that we got inside the gym and sat down on the side of the gym and listen to the instruction that the teacher is giving us. So the teacher put some cones in the gym and we have to run from a cone and to he other cone when we only hear a beep.So the boys when of first and did the beep test so I ran couple of times but I only reach level 6 stage 3.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.