Pages

Wednesday 2 June 2021

Che Guevara

 Hi,

In English we did some speech and we have to write about the person that we picked and put some information about him/her. So I picked Che Guevara and it is a man that we from Argentina. Here is the writing that I have done I hope you like my speech.


Today I will be introducing you to Ernesto Guevara de la Serna also known as Che Guevara.

Born in 1928 June 14 at Rosario Argentina. He later on became a Marxist revolutionary, Physician, Author, Guerilla leader, Diplomat and a Military Theorist. He went to University of Buenos Aires for schooling, but then he also left the school to continue his travelling. He travelled to different countries, such as Africa and South America. In 1953 Che Guevara completed his medical degree and he became a fully qualified doctor. In September 1954, Che Guevara found a job as a doctor in Mexico City Hospital for 2 years, but he also left the Hospital to take part in Military Training exercise on 26th of July 1956. 

October 9th 1967 he got assassinated and got shot 9 times before dying, he was assassinated at La Higuera, Bolivia, the person who shot him was Mario Teran Salazar.


Thank you for listening to my speech.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.