Pages

Sunday 27 June 2021

Imploding can

 Hi,

In science we did an experiment were we had to heat up a can with a hot water inside and wait for the steam to come out and put the can on top of a cold water. We also needed to answer a few question here is the questions that we did.

What was happening to the water on the bunsen burner?

The water particles on the bunsen burner was getting heat up and the heat from the bunsen burner diffused throughout the can. 

What happened to the water particles when we put it in the ice cream container?

What happened was the hot and cold water contracted to each other when we tipped the boiling water to the cold water that was in the ice cream container. Then the can imploded.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.