Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2020

Food Tech

Hi,
In Food Tech we cook a Chocolate Cookies. So we were in pairs and me and my pair did a not that good but we still finish the work so I will rate how we did so I think I will give 3 out of 5. Our Cookies smells like essence it is the flavour of the cookies that we have put. The cookies that we have made tastes creamy inside and you can also tastes the chocolate chips. The Texture of the cookies was crunchy and I really like it because its like the ones that you buy in a store. The cookies looks like a normal cookies that you buy here is what the cookies looks like.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.