Pages

Tuesday 30 June 2020

Food Tech

Hi,
In Food Tech we baked muffin and it turned out really good, it was perfect and I really liked it. My group work was good and we were all working together and we finished baking on time. I will rate my group work 5 out of 5. The Muffin tasted so good and I don't know what it taste like but you can taste the meat and the beaten egg that is mixed. The texture of the Muffin was very good it was crunchie on the outside and soft in the inside. What I think I did best was cutting the bacon into pieces and the bacon was stretching but I still continued cutting it. Here is a photo of a Muffin that we have made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.