Pages

Sunday 7 June 2020

Philippines Independence Day

Magandang umaga
PH Independence Day bash in New York expects record crowds ...
So in Wananga we have to blog about Philippines Independence day. So what I did is search up on google for some information about Philippines Independence day. What I found out was the Philippines Independence day was in June 12th 1998 if you don't know who was the first person to rise the Philippines flag it was Emilio Aguinaldo. The flag of the Philippines has a meaning like the blue and red colour of the flag means the state of war. Independence day means in the Philippines Araw-ng kaliyaan or in English day of freedom and the rest of the design was made by Emilio Aguinaldo.
Buy Philippines National Flag Online | Printed & Sewn Flags | 13 sizes

In Independence day the filipinos go to a cultural plays and concerts during Independence day It is great to celebrate the day of the freedom. Philippines also does parades during the Independence day the parade in the Philippine the military and the police nation wide goes to the capital city Manila they do the parades.

Chicken Adobo | KnorrFilipino cooks famous dish adobo they eat it during the araw ng kaliyaan or in english day of freedom here is what is the food looks like. Filipinos also does salo salo it means  eating together in one huge group and at the same time filipinos celebrate the Independence day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.