Pages

Thursday 25 June 2020

Hurumanu Drama

Hi,
In Hurumanu I have wrote a letter to the character from the story. In this activity we could choose what were doing we can either do filming or write a letter to the character. So I wrote a letter from a scene that is saying that I am sorry because the story scene is that the the kid almost drowned. Here is the letter that I have made.

Hi My name is Benny and I am sorry if your son nearly drowned in the beach.
I am asking for forgiveness. All I was trying to do was try to save your son but
not trying to drown him. His kayak got tipped over because of me.
I was pushing my friend to the water
to get more splash but I did it at the wrong timing. I am so sorry Mam for your
son. I hope you and your son are doing well now.
                                                                               From: Benny
                                                                               To: Mam

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.