Pages

Monday 13 August 2018

Maths DLO

Hi,
Today I'm going to show you my DLO that me and my buddy made because this week we have a buddy that as two will help each other to answer some questions on the piece of paper. So we have to show our working out so we work it out and explain how we got the answer and not just writing the answer for each question. They will not understand what you mean if you just write the answer that's why we have to write how we solve. So here are some photos of the questions that we had to answer.





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.