Pages

Monday 6 August 2018

The three little pigs

Hi. To day I gonna show you the things we have been doing on this week and last week we have to write the things that we thought after reading the story. It is also like you make it on your own words.

The wolf was going on the all of the houses of the three little pig. So he said to the first little that's inside the house made out of straw pig let me in so he puffed and half and plow the house down and eat the first little pig. The wolf was also coming on the second little pig house that is made out of straw. When the wolf got on the house he knocked and the little pig said no so the wolf puffed and half and blow the house down so he so the pig eat him. When the wolf was already eat the two little pig and he was full but not really full so he said I gonna go on the third little pig also got a problem with the wolf because the wolf keep tricking him. But the wolf puffed and half and the house did not get blow down because he build it made out bricks so the wolf can't blow it down and he could not eat the third little pig. So he fallow the little pig and when the little pig when't inside the wolf climb on the roof to go on the chimney and climbed down and down but the little pig made a fire and the wolf fall from it. Then the third little pig did not live happy forever because there still some wolf coming at his house.

I hope you leave a comment and don't forget that need to be positive, thoughtful and helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.