Pages

Wednesday 8 August 2018

My Character

Hi,
This week we have been doing a writing about our My Character. So her is the started of the things we done is the Introduction so in the Introduction we we have to put like the where,when ,who that's why we can know when did it happen or we can not like who is it. So we have to write the where,when ,who so we can make a one sentence at the Introduction so that is what we have been doing so here some of the things we done. So here it is the simple Introduction that we have made.

The character I have made is color full and live in the snowy tree mountains.

I hope you comment and don't forget that it is need to be helpful,thoughtful and Positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.