Pages

Monday 13 August 2018

Jack and the Beanstalk MindMup

Hi,
This week we have been creating a MindMup about the Jack and the beanstalk. So we have read the story of it in the piece of paper and we watch the other story of the Jack and the beanstalk and Jack was the Antagonist because he was the villain. The other story that we have read on the piece of paper Jack was the protagonist because he was just wanting a food because he haven't eaten yet. That's why we have made a MindMup and we have to describe Jack and we have to write it on the MindMup. Here it is.

Please comment and don't forget that it needs to be Helpful,Thoughtful and Positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.