Pages

Wednesday 1 August 2018

Two stories of the little pigs

Hi guys,
 To day I gonna show the three little pig story. So we have been doing this three little pig story and we have to answer the questions and we have to read the two stories of the tree little pig. Because the first story we read was the three little pig story and the other one was the true little three pig story. So we have a questions and we have to write who was the Protagonist the Protagonist means is like the good guy and the Antagonist means is the villain or the bad guy. But the three little pig story was different and the other story the true little three pig was also different.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.