Pages

Wednesday 22 August 2018

Writing a Pharagraph

Hi,
This week we have started writing about the starting of the sentence and we have to do one of them and make it in a sentence. I picked the sentence that start of who like the A very unusual face suddenly appeared in the window and we have to make that in a sentence. If you put a writing that looks like a reality it makes your writing more stronger because it more looks like happen in real life. We can also put a explanation mark on our writing like something crack like a window you can use that on your writing. Here is the work that I have made.



A very unusual face suddenly appeared in the window. I hid under my blanket and I was being quiet. It was a “Thief” he was trying to open the window and he couldn’t open it. I heard the thief takes a few steps and sprint and hit the window and I heard the window !crack” like he throw a stone on the window. But it wasn't a thief it was just a cat shadow.




I hope you like my blog post and comment.















2 comments:

  1. Hello joshua my name is Riley I liked the way you put all of that info in your writing paragraph.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Riley thank you for commenting on my blog I am also gonna also keep up the good work on my paragraph.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.