Pages

Thursday 16 August 2018

Fantasy World

Hi,
To day I gonna show you what we have been doing. Last term and this term we have been doing our fantasy worlds. We also have a group that will help to make the worlds and to also build eat faster. Our group also made a script to make a video about our world so it is like each person will have to read something like one person will do about the volcano. The other will do something else like the villages or something on our world. Here are some pictures and video.



I hope you like my blog post. I also hope that you comment on my blog and don't forget that it need to be Helpful,Thoughtful and Positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.