Pages

Tuesday 25 May 2021

Cup Challenge

 Hi,

So in our Hurumanu 5 in Health we did a cup challenge were we were in groups of 5 to and we have to get the cups from the table using some rubber bands and strings then place them to the side table of the room here is some photo of the planning. The teacher also timed us for how long we are going to take to put the cups from on side to the other and we were disqualified because the cups keeps on falling to the ground.

What IP skill did you show? For the IP skill we use some active listening, Verbal communication & Non verbal communication.

How did it help with success in our activity? It help us success because we talk to each other and it help us do the cup challenge and each one of use give some ideas.

Who did you work with that went well today? I work with people that I don't know but we still did the challenge even though we really don't know the people who we were walking with.

If you were to do it again, how would you do it differently? What I think I should do next time if I were to do it again is by doing the challenge calmly and not rushing to finish the challenge.

What level of Hellison's behaviour model were you working at in this activity and provide examples of this? I think the Hellison behaviour model I was working on was level 2 because I tried to avoid disturbing others and actively involve in activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.