Pages

Tuesday 11 May 2021

Who is Dame Cooper

 Hi,

In our social studies we have to research about Dame Cooper and answer a few questions in 10 minutes so here is what I have done.

1.) What makes Dame Cooper unique? She is unique because she fought for the rights of Maori land rights.

2.) What Dame Cooper famous for? Dame Cooper is famous for leading the famous land march from Te Hapua in the far north, to the Parliament.

3.) Where is Dame Cooper from?  She is from Te Karaka.

4.) What is their culture? I think her culture is Maori.

5.) When/Where were they born?  Dame Cooper is born in 1895 in Northern Hokianga.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.