Pages

Monday 31 May 2021

Pirates

 Hi,

In Social Studies for our first 10 minute task we needed to research about pirates and research about them if there is any of them still exist.

  • There are still pirates today because there was some incident that has happened at the start of the year of 2021.
  • There are 2 kinds of Pirates this year and one of them are interested in loot and the safe of the ship.
  • Some of the pirates that still exist today are in the Indian ocean, East Africa and the far East including the South China Sea, South America and the Caribbean 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.