Pages

Thursday 27 May 2021

ESOL

 Hi,

In ESOL we have to post about our 100 words writing and we have to change it a bit a fix our spelling and our grammar the title of the writing that I have done is ( What I hate about chores ) here is the writing that I have done.

What I hate the most when doing chores is when I am tired and I still have to do the dishes and also doing the laundry. Sometimes I really like doing chores because I think it is fun helping my parents with some of the house work that they do when they get home after work. The chores that I hate the most are doing the laundry, because there are lots of clothes that I have to wash and also hang them outside, after they dry I have to fold them. That is what I hate the most in chores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.