Pages

Wednesday 5 May 2021

Nelson Mandela

 Hi,

In Social Studies we have to research about Nelson Mandela here is the task that I have done.

Who is Nelson Mandela?

Nelson Mandela is an African he is from South Africa. He also served as the president of South Africa from 1994 to 1999 he was also revolutionary, political leader.

What is Nelson Mandela known for?

He is known to be the person who got 250 Honours, including the Nobel prize and also people from Africa deeply respect him.

When was Nelson Mandela born?

Nelson Mandela was born in the year 1918 18 of July and he died in 5 December 2013.


South African president Nelson Mandela dies at 95 - HISTORY 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.