Pages

Wednesday 19 May 2021

Health



What IP skill did you show/use today? Did you use any warm fuzzies? The interpersonal skill that I have shown is using my communication and active listening.

How did it help with the succes/lack of success, of the activity? 

Who did you work with that went well today? I work with Jaren today and what wen't well was telling the details

If you were to do it again, how would you do it differently? If I were to do it again is to tell my buddy more details about do photo that they have to draw.

What levels of Helisons behaviour model were you working at in this activity and provide examples of this?

My Helison level three because I work cooperatively with my group. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.