Pages

Thursday 6 May 2021

How was week 1 of school

 Hi,

In our wananga class we have to write something about how our first week back to school been because it is term 2. I think my first week at school has been good because I get to talk to my friends in person and play with them unlike at home just sitting and watching movies. The week have been great because I also get to learn more stuff and new stuff that I haven't learned yet like strategies in solving a maths problem, how to write a good paragraph, also learning more stuff in social studies. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.