Pages

Sunday 30 May 2021

Shark Infested Custard

 Hi,

In Hurumanu 5 we played a game called the Shark Infested Custard. We needed to be in groups of 6 and each group has three hula hoops what we did was try to get from one side to the other side without dragging the hula hoop. Also not carrying the hula hoop each team member needed to be inside the hula hoop.

What IP skill did you show today? I think that IP skill that I have shown was communicating because we needed to come up with a plan.

How did it help with the success? It help us success because we talked to each other and trying some strategy that could work.

Who did you work with that went well today? Today I worked with 2 girls and one of my friends.

If you were to do it again how would you do it differently? I think hat we could do differently if we were to do it again is to come up with an easier strategy so we could finish faster.

What level of Helisons behaviour model were you working at in this activity? I think the Helisons model that I have used was level 2 because I was involve in activities.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.