Pages

Monday 3 September 2018

Different body system

W.A.L.T. explain the different body systems are and how it works.

Hi,
This week we have been looking about our body systems and we learnt lots of them this term. The first one that we have been looking is our digestive system. We learnt about the digestive system that it helps our body to get nutrients from the food we eat.

The second one the we learnt was the nervous system. The nervous systems is part of the brain the brain also controls our body the brain has a three different parts of the brain the first one was the cerebellum controls your balance and learning and the other two is the medulla and the cereberum.

The third one we learnt was the muscular system is the one that helps our bones move. Do you also know that there is a 650 bones on our body because if we don't have any bone we are like worm that can stand up.

The last one that we learnt is the respiratory system. It is about the lungs do you know that we breath in the oxygen and we breath out carbon dioxide and what we breath in it goes to your blood and it helps it.

Here is the venn diagram that I have made and we put the things that we have learnt on each box and here it is.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.